Feb 3, 2011

Antique, Vintage, Handmade Shows - February

I've been lax in getting my antique, vintage and handmade show calendar updated but I've buckled down and have searched the web for some great shows for you to check out.

The first one starts this weeknd and is the Junk Salvation Vintage Flea Market! I have been a vendor at a number of these over the past few years and you won't be disappointed with the great variety of stuff you can find at this event. This time they are hitting Hillsboro, Oregon with a list of fabulous vendors. Check them out this weekend at their first Oregon show and I'm sure you will come home with a treasure or two. They even have a dollar off admission coupon at the top right hand side of their blog!


There's many more to be found in my calendar and I will update it as I find more. As always let me know if you know of any other shows I have missed and I will be happy to add it.

Happy Pickin!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for including us on your calender! Lot's to look forward to! Come join "The Junk Tribe" ;)
Deb @ Garden Party
2nd Saturdayz Urban Market!