Nov 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend Sale ...25% Off Vintage

I don't know about you but you will never find me out fighting the crowds at 3am for the hot deals around town the day after Thanksgiving. The crowds, the mad parking lots, the lines...ugggh, enough already! You are a true bargain hunter if you can endure that kind of shopping.

For those of you who choose to avoid the crazy shopping madness (like I do) but want to get a little holiday shopping done be sure to stop by Etsy for those on your list that love handmade and vintage. There are a ton of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales going on all weekend.

And starting at midnight tonite
I'm marking everything down
in my shop by 25%!!!
Sales runs through midnight on the 29th.

And a special offer for my blog readers...if you sign up for my newsletter you will recieve an extra 5% off your order!!! (valid only 11.25 and 11.26)

Simply sign up via the form on the upper right hand side of my blog and I will email you with a discount code. Or if you just can't wait to get shopping go ahead and sign up for the newsletter hop on over to my shop to complete your order and I will refund the 5% to your paypal account upon completion.

Offer only valid at http://www.theclassicfarmhouse.etsy.com/. Discount excludes shipping costs.

No comments: