Oct 22, 2010

Making it Home

They say your home is a reflection of who you are.

If that is true I do not want to know what mine says of me currently!

I'll admit it, I've highly neglected my space. My excuses? Non really, except that when I first moved in I had in mind that this would be a temporary landing space and I guess I didn't want to put in the effort to make it 'home' if I was going to move again shortly. Seeing as how I've been here for over a year now and it still looks half lived in I decided it's time to do something about making it feel like home.

First on the list...

#1 Give the bathroom a facelift.

I've begun cleaning it out and started a sample color on one wall but as you can see it's nothing fancy.

As small as it is though it has good bones and lots of potential.

Of course I started browsing the web for inspiration.

Here are a few that caught my eye...

I love so many aspects of these bathrooms!!!

So which do you like? Or are there certain aspects you think would look good in my space?

Stay tuned...

No comments: