Feb 1, 2010

Cath Kidston Love

Anyone love Cath Kidston stuff as much as I do? Just got her new catalog yesterday and have analyzed every page! I love how it incorporates both her great products as well as fun articles, tips, stories, etc. making it more like a magazine then just a simple catalog.
You can view the new catalog online here or order one to be delivered to your door for free here ...trust me you'll love it too!
Now if they would just open a store in the states...or maybe I just need to take a trip ;0)

3 comments:

melissadc76 said...

I got it too, it's like getting a free magazine with lots of eye candy!

shabbyscraps said...

how is it that this is the first time I have ever been on your blog?? I *love* it!
xoxo, Tiffany

Tina❀ said...

Oh my, oh my, I've never heard of her but will surely sign up for the free catalog!
THANK YOU!!!!!