Jan 15, 2010

2010 Resolution Sale

Hey faithful followers! I know I've been MIA the past couple months since starting my new job but I have kept you all in my thoughts and miss being a part of the blog world on a regular basis. Now that the holiday season is over and I'm now back to some more regular working hours (have any of you worked retail during the Christmas season? ...ya, umm, I'm still recovering) I'm hoping to be around here more often.

Anyway, all that said I'm starting off the new year in my business by cleaning out the farmhouse, purging out some of the old and refining my business 'style'. So to start I have marked down a number of items in my etsy shop and there will be more to follow. Stop by and see what's on sale www.theClassicFarmhouse.etsy.com.

Also, for anyone who is a follower of my blog take an extra 10% off all sale prices and an extra 20% off full price items for the month of January! Just make note in "message to seller" that you follow my blog and I will refund the difference within 48 hours of purchase.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Welcome back! I`m off to visit your shop.

Catherine