Mar 6, 2009

Friday Flea Market Classic Farmhouse Style

I've seen a number of great blogs featuring the Friday Flea Market and decided to join!!! Of course I love shopping around for my own flea market finds that I add to my every changing decor but with such an excess of items I think it's time to share. Today is my first day so here's how it works:

Each week I will post a few items here that will be available to purchase exclusively through my blog for the Friday Flea Market. For the first week of listing it will be at a discounted price*...just for my readers (that's you)! If any items are still available by the time I go to post a new Friday Flea Market I will be moving them to my Etsy site where they still can be purchased but at a higher price (got to cover overheard ya know!) The moral of this story...buy early and save money! No pressure of course but I did want to let you know my little discount tip. Anyway, welcome to Friday Flea Market via The Classic Farmhouse and Happy Shopping!

*FYI - Shipping is included in the price for all locations within the United States.



Vintage March Daffodil Teacup & Saucer

This "Golden Crown E&R" teacup and saucer set is in excellent vintage condition and is from the "Bouquet of the Month Series". It is also marked "Jonquil" in red and "Bone China, England" on the bottom.

Now available at my Etsy


13 Vintage Children's Alphabet Blocks


Blocks have colored letters on two sides including "b,d,d,f,f,g,g,h,h, i, k,l,m,o,q,q,s,s,t,t,u,u, v,x,y,z" as well as a variety of outlined letters and numbers on the remaining sides. Each measures approx 1.75".

Now available at my Etsy


"The Book of Common Prayer" 1910

This darling little black leather book is date 1910 and is Cambridges "The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church" according to the Protestant Episcopal Church. This mini book also includes the Psalms of David. The back cover is coming loose from the book but could be gently glued if necessary. Gold embossed on the cover and an intricate pattern around the interior covers. Book measures approx 3" x 4".


Now available at my Etsy


Antique Silver Butler Crumb Tray

This silver crumb butler has lost it's matching broom but is still a charming little piece. Ornate scene of somthing resembling a web, a boat, feather plumes and other curly cues. Marked Made in Japan on back. No damage but slightly tarnished. Measures approx 2.5" x 6.5" including handle.

Now available at my Etsy

Vintage Embrodiered Linen Napkin Handmade Pillow


Pretty blue vintage linen napkin with pink and green embrodiered flowers has been converted into a darling little pillow measuring 10" x 14". The back of the pillow is a cotton floral and the border is vintage eyelet lace.


Now available at my Etsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable blog and items for sale. :)