Mar 17, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers...

...but what do March snow showers bring? Seriously! The weather around here has been bizarre to say the least. A little snow, a little rain, a little wind, ominous clouds and a lot of cold!
Funny how one's mood can parallel the weather so well. It's been one of those weeks for me. Dark clouds, stormy moments, constantly moving and changing yet not really going anywhere. Uggh! I hate weeks like that. A million things happening but nothing really accomplished. Then in the midst of all the storm there's a promise. This is the 3rd and 4th rainbow I've seen this month and it was a nice reminder that God is faithful and His promises are true.

Despite rough week that can feel so overwhelming there is still a promise and I am reminded that there is always, always, always something to be thankful for!

All that to say I still wouldn't be hurt if Spring started showing it's colors. :)

No comments: